- Tour ID
04 Nights/05 Days
Daywise Detailed Itinerary
After being received at IXB/NJP/Siliguri, proceed to Gangtok (5,410 ft) which is 120 km away and takes 4.5 hours approximately.After reaching Gangtok, check-in at the hotel. Overnight stay.
After early breakfast, start for a full day excursion to Tsomgo lake (12,400ft) and New Baba Mandir (13,200ft). Please carry 3 passport size photos and photocopies of any valid Govt Photo ID proof of all travellers. School IDs/Birth certificate required for children. Please note Nathula pass (Indo Chinese border) situated at 14,500 ft. is an optional sightseeing point, which is not a part of this package. Special Permit is required for Nathula, is done on extra cost paid directly on the spot and is totally dependent in the issuance of permit by the Sikkim tourism Dept. It is closed for visitors on Mondays and Tuesdays There will be extra charges too. Permits may be granted in clubbing basis.
After breakfast ,start for a half day trip of Gangtok city covering Bakthang Waterfalls, Institute of Handicraft, Flower Show, Chorten, Tibetology and Ropeway. Afternoon drive to Pelling (7,000 ft.). On arrival check-in at the hotel. Overnight stay at Pelling.
Start sightseeing at Pelling covering Darap Valley,Rimbi Waterfalls, Rimbi Rock Garden, Khecheopalri Lake, Kanchendjunga waterfalls, Chenrezig Statue,Skywalk and Helipad. Over Night Stay at Pelling
Pelling to Bagdogra (IXB) Airport/NJP (railway station)/Siliguri to (130 km/5 hrs approx) for onward journey.
- Accommodation is on twin sharing basis
- Meals : breakfast at all places
- Transfers from one place to another
- Sightseeing in private cars
- Vehicle will be provided based on the itinerary
- All current taxes such as hotel taxes and transportation taxes
- Entrance fees at the monuments/ temples
- Meals not mentioned in inclusions
- Personal Expenses / Purchase of things
- Any kind of insurance
- Any increase in the govt. taxes and state taxes
- Anything not mentioned in the itinerary.