Planning a short vacation to Darjeeling will be a peaceful experience. This destination offers several attractions to lure travellers. Sometimes people cannot take out time to plan a long vacation; this is where Darjeeling comes in for a short weekend vacation.
Transports available from Bagdogra to Darjeeling
There are many modes of transports available for travelling to Darjeeling but have you thought of choosing a road trip? It will offer you the best views and you can explore every nook and corner of Darjeeling.
So, here we provide you with some of the tips you must know while opting for car rental in Bagdogra airport.
Tips before renting a car
- Clean your car before and during the trip
- Check the car
- Have a rough plan of the journey
- Get weather updates
- Stop at nearby places
Distance to be covered from Bagdogra to Darjeeling
- Bagdogra Airport
- Head towards south
- Turn right onto NH27
- Keep left to stay on NH27
- Continue onto NH10
- Turn left onto Khaprail Road/Matigara-Kurseong Rd/Rishi Rd
- Turn right onto Matigara-Kurseong Rd/Subhash Ghising Marg
- Turn right at Rohini View Point
- Merge with NH110
- Turn right onto Tenzing Norgay Rd
- Turn left onto Jalapahar Rd
- Continue onto Jayal Rd
- Turn left
- Turn right
- Continue onto Dr Zakir Hussain Rd/Jalapahar Rd/St Mother Teresa Rd
- Continue onto Gandhi Rd
Attractions to see in Darjeeling
Car rental in Bagdogra airport will not only offer you the panoramic views of the roads till Darjeeling but will also make you visit attractive destinations.
- Himalayan Mountaineering Institute
- Padmaja Naidu Zoological Park
- Batasia Loop
- Rock Garden
- Tiger Hill
- Darjeeling Himalayan Railway
- Observatory Hill
- Mahakal Temple
Darjeeling is a unique paradise and car rental in Bagdogra airport will make your tour a memorable one.